Saturday, March 22, 2008

What are the methods that you in persuading people ???

Many people have a skill use in persuading people like to selling their product, insurance, and so on. Everyday I saw this situation at shopping complex, in the road, at the food court and so on. Sometimes I run from the everyone want me to buy their product ahhhh!!!!!!!!!! Tensionnn!!!!!!!!!!

When I get a job like this, I have to persuading people too…I need a skill to sell my product. But I have an experience at the time I’m study here. I’m one of students selling the topup in this college. So many students come to see me for buy the topup!!!! For me selling the topup give me more experience I’m try to done my selling topup. When my father and my sister give me a topup rm30 and above, I have to selling to students. For me students can’t buy the topup so I persuading like I give a discount when they want to buy the topup rm30 and above….

He!He!He! Sometimes I give them owe when they have no money to buy cash. When they get a loan I collect back my owe he!he!he!....I like a business so I have an experience to persuasive the students to buy my topup….Sir!!! You are one of my customer right???? He! He! He!!! Thanks…………..

No comments: