Saturday, March 22, 2008

How do you overcome stage fright ?

Everyone must have a fell nervous when go to stage right? At the same time you must give a speech, you want to singing, or the morning in the school you are a leader have to give a speech??? Hmmm……..maybe all of you have a same experience, like me………….very nervous in the stage fright when I have to give a speech.

How I overcome stage fright??????? Hmm…actually my nervous just come at the first when I want to give a speech or whatever I do. After that my nervous are lost when I talk interminable. I’m try to handle this problem but at the same time still can’t handle.

Actually all of people still have a nervous like singer, prime master, or very good person also have a nervous. Just cool, relax, and says ‘bismillah’ for Muslim before you want to start whatever you do. InsyaAllah you can do the best in the stage. Actually the stage fright can handle when you trust yourself and every time you says ‘you can do it’ and last you can do the best…

2 comments:

epelayo said...

Every person experienced stage fright but have different approaches on how to deal with this kind of fear.Even the most confident person suffers to this kind of fear also person who have done well in the past continue to experience this kind of fear..Here I want to share some tip to overcome your fear or stage fright:

PRACTICE
What it’s all about: It’s not enough to just practice a couple times and think that you know your performance or speech well enough. You need to know it so well that you can perform it under any conditions – that way you won’t have to worry about forgetting key parts or stumbling during a performance. The only way to know your performance that well is to practice, practice, and then practice some more.

shinchancute said...

Thanks for your tips....It's good...