Saturday, March 22, 2008

Flood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I would like to share my experience about flood. Although the something that happens, I’m still remember that the bad situation in my place.. I’m one of the flood person at my place Maran Pahang. I can’t believe it this situation have become. One day before Hari Raya Haji, my friends and the person at HEP says to me I cannot back to my house because all of road are closed. And the situation are happened!!!!!!!

Oh My God!!!! I’m very tension because the bus Kuantan- Temerloh are break down!!!! At Temerloh I take taxi to go home and I have to pay RM60 for taxi charge…..My money is end!!!! Hari raya morning, I think is the bad day because we have using boat to back our hometown. My grandmother house are flood, so many work we have to do at the boat!!!! Example washing our clothes… Can you imagine sir???? Very sad you know…

We have bath in the river too because my place have no water!!!! I think this is my new experience last year. I hope this situation can’t happened again this year… I feel sad and at the same time I feel is so funny when I think about it….

No comments: