Saturday, March 22, 2008

I missed my cousin…:-\

On Thursday 20/03/2008 my cousin are fly to Japan to continue her studies…I’m very sad because she is only one my closed cousin I have. I can’t believe it she at Japan now. Although she always said ‘never mind just 2 years at Japan’.. I can’t accept because I have no friends to share my story sad, happy, funny and so on….

I’m tried to handle my feeling but I can’t and everyday I’m crying because I missed her… We growth together so that’s why I’m very closed with her. My parents always asked me the same question….’Are you sad?? Are you alright?? Be patient she just 2 years at there. Yup!!! Just 2 years alright……….

I can’t pass her at KLIA because on Friday I have a test at 8.00 am.. That why I feel sad. I can’t saw her again, I can’t hear her voice, just e- mail I will give to her. She always in my mind, and I hope she always fine at there and remember me always and my promised…. InsyaAllah…see her again after 2 years….

No comments: